OAT Mama Chat: Iviwe A.
We’re so excited to share another OAT Mama Eco-Chat! A series where moms in our community share eco-friendly tips they’ve implemented in their family life. Guiding children to make mindful choices based on environmental impact can be achieved in a number of ways, here are a few incredible sustainable tips:
- We use glass Tupperware to store leftovers
- We use 2 separate bins with recyclable material and non-recyclable with waste
- Use of earth-friendly cleaning products
- Donate clothes and toys every 4-5 months
- Picking up rubbish at parks and hikes we go to
Leave a comment