Clementino The OrangeRegular price R 320.00
Clementino the Orange is a fruit-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums. Introduce kids to a healthy lifestyle from a young age!
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable, and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand-painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
- Size 2'2 x 13'5 x 6'9 cm
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp, and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand-painted with natural pigments
- Eco-toys, biodegradable, and environmentally friendly.
- Slowly and fairly made
- Female-owned brand in Spain
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
- Oli & Carol toys must be stored in a dry place. Like any natural product, toys might start to mold if left in a wet or moist environment.
- Air drying between use is recommended.
- Do not leave in direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
- Every toy is different. Oli & Carol products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
Oli & Carol use 100% natural rubber extracted from Hevea trees in Malaysia and their products are handmade and hand-painted one by one with natural paints extracted from plants. Natural rubber comes from the Hevea Brasiliensis tree, commonly known as the gum tree, from Malaysia.
The paint used both for the base color of the rubber and the coating paint is water-based pigments mixed with plant-based pigments and rubber. For the base color, pigments are injected into the mould so the product has color itself; for the coating, paint is water-based, so it easily holds on to latex.
After long use, some paint may come out. It is not something to worry about as it is non-toxic and safe for babies. Natural rubber is biodegradable on a process that can take up to a decade, but the process can accelerate when exposed to sunlight, heat, humidity, and fresh air.
Oli & Carol toys are completely safe for kids, non-toxic. EN71, ASTM, and Reach Certified. PVC, BPA, Phthalates, Nitrosamines, And Bisphenols free. There are no holes in any of their designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria inside.
All toys complying with EN71 and ASTM standards are inherently complying with LEAD content regulation since both tests have their LEAD section.
Please find more details for your reference:
If you are asking US standard - CPSC and ASTM F963 (Total Lead).
If you are asking for EU standard- EN71-3 (Soluble lead).
If you are asking for Australia and New Zealand standards - AS/NZS 8124.
If you are asking for Canada standards - SOR/2011-17 lead and Mercury.