*NOTE: Please click the 'Notify when available' button to receive an email when this item is restocked!
Completely free from plastic, silicone, and similar petroleum-based substances and made only from 100% up-cycled hevea ♻️🌍💚
Does your little one drop everything that you hand them? You’re not alone, HEVEA’s evolved their pure borosilicate glass bottle to include the upcycled rubber star ball as a breakage preventer… bouncing when dropped, rather than cracking. The star ball is easily gripped by slippery fingers and can be used as a toy without the bottle. It comes with a pure natural rubber nipple and dust cover to prevent leakage in your bag.
- 11.5 x 10.5 x 22.5 cm (w x l x h)
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees
- Recycled and biodegradable parts
- Completely free of harmful chemicals
- 1 x Borosilicate Glass Baby Bottle
- 120 ml. / 4 oz.
- Made from pure borosilicate glass
- Pure natural rubber teat/nipple, screw thread, and a leak-proof dust cover
- Heat and thermal shock resistant
- The glass does not react with the content of the bottle, and no substances can get into the food. This means that after the bottle has been cleaned, the milk will not taste or smell of previous content.
- Fairly made in Germany and Malaysia
- Female-owned brand in Denmark
So, what exactly does it mean that the products are made out of upcycled rubber? It means that any leftover or cut-out material from HEVEA’s natural rubber production is reused to make new upcycled products. Instead of throwing away the material, they’re giving it new life and thereby minimizing waste. Making their existing sustainable product portfolio even more sustainable! That’s what we proudly call “From trash to treasure”. What is not to love!
HEVEA uses 100% natural rubber. Natural rubber comes from the Hevea Brasiliensis tree, commonly known as the gum tree, from Southeast Asia.
Borosilicate glass is a special kind of glass that incorporates boron trioxide and silica. These safe and environmentally-friendly chemicals make borosilicate glass more heat resistant than other forms of glass on the market. Borosilicate glass is completely non-toxic and BPA-free. Borosilicate glass helps you to improve sustainability and keep plastic waste out of landfills, which is good news for the environment.
Benefits of the HEVEA baby glass bottle
- 100% pure borosilicate glass bottle
- Does not leach toxic chemicals
- Highly hygienic, due to the smooth and non-porous surface
- Taste and odor-free, no substances can get into the food/ liquid
- Screw caps are white and produced from non-toxic and eco-friendly pp
Benefits of the HEVEA natural rubber nipple
- 100% pure Natural Rubber
- BPA, Phthalates, and PVC free
- Cheery shaped teat – Anti-colic valve
- Use for milk or water
- One-piece molded – highly hyginic
- Soft and durable. Resistant to teething/bites
- Fits regular neck bottles
Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991. No PVC, no BPA, no phthalates, no artificial colors