Did you know that nearly every single plastic toothbrush made, is still out there in the world somewhere, living on as a piece of trash?
So with this said can you come up with enough justifying reasons to not make the switch from a plastic toothbrush to one in bamboo?
Cink's kids bamboo toothbrush has a handle made of 100% biodegradable, sustainably-grown bamboo. Bamboo is antibacterial and rot-resistant material.
- 5 Bamboo toothbrushes
- Recommended age: 1.5 - 7 years old
- Made of 100% biodegradable bamboo
- Bristles are made of soft, BPA-free nylon 6
- 5 signature colors (Fog, Rye, Brick, Beet, Ocean)
- Slowly and fairly made
- Female-owned brand in Sweden
HOW TO DISPOSE
- Since the bristles are not compostable you have to remove the bristles and dispose of them separately from the toothbrush handle.
- Simply snap the head of the toothbrush. The head with the bristles goes in your normal trash bin.
- The handle of your toothbrush is 100% biodegradable and can be disposed of in an industrial composter, where it will break down in a few weeks. Or just put it in your home composter if you have one.
- Even if you just throw it into your normal rubbish and the toothbrush ends up in a landfill, it will still biodegrade in a few years.
The quality bristles are made of soft, BPA-free nylon 6. The reason Cink uses nylon 6 and not biodegradable fiber is that there is yet no biodegradable fiber that is as effective when it comes to taking care of oral health.
The handle is made of 100% biodegradable, sustainably-grown bamboo. Bamboo is a type of tropical grass, its high growth rate and the fact that it can grow in diverse climates make the plant a sustainable and versatile resource. Bamboo doesn’t use pesticides to grow.
Cink's bamboo toothbrushes have been approved in accordance with the CE-standards and FDA regulations.